The DM1424 Hematocrit Centrifuge with AC24P rotor is used for determination of volume fractions of erythrocytes in blood and also for separation of micro blood and solutions. The DM1424 conforms to international safety standards and regulations.
The SCILOGEX DM1424 centrifuge is certified with CE, cTUVus and FCC.
- Centrifuge : DM1424
- Speed : 200-14000rpm
- Hematocrit rotor: 24 x capillary tubes (12,000rpm max), comes with centrifuge
- 24 x 1.5ml/2.0ml rotor (14,000rpm max), sold separately
- Max. RCF : 18260×g
- Run Time : 30secs to 99mins Timer or Continuous Operation
- Dimensions: (L) 11 × (W) 14.3 x (H) 10.5″
- Weight : 22lbs Voltage : 110V, 60Hz