Nutrient Agar, CRITERION™ Dehydrated Culture Media, 10kg
Hardy Diagnostics CRITERION™ Nutrient Agar is a general purpose growth media recommended for use in the isolation and cultivation of nonfastidious microorganisms.
CRITERION™ Dehydrated Culture Media by Hardy Diagnostics is formulated to meet or exceed the highest standards. Compare these features…
- Wide mouth opening – reduces dust formation by allowing the easy entry of a scoop
- Convenient handgrip – ‘no slip’ finger holds
- Stackable containers – for efficient storage
- Increased solubility – dissolves quickly
- Custom and bulk products available – to your specifications
- Competitive pricing – call for a price quote for large volume purchases!
- Complete technical/instruction sheets – available in HUGO software
- Unparalleled performance – tested for optimal growth
Container sizes include: – 2L mylar® bag – pre-measured for a 2 liter batch, no weighing needed!
– 500gm bottle – wide mouth, easy grip bottle, comes with a free scoop!
– 2kg and 10kg bucket – with convenient screw lid
There are no reviews yet.