ChroMate® Microplate Reader, 4 Filters
Compact, Economical, User-programmable, Rapid reading – Amazing power in a little black box!
ChroMate® is a compact, 8-channel microplate reader. Its streamlined design and minimal footprint offers superb optics to fit any size lab bench. ChroMate® and your PC team up to provide rapid reading capability and full access to high level software with, reporting, curve fitting, and data storage, to meet the requirements of modern laboratories.
ChroMate® is an open system that permits users to program a wide variety of assays. Simply select an assay from the stored menu and load the plate. ChroMate® automatically reads the plate, rapidly and precisely measuring absorbance of each welll. ChroMate® runs EIA / ELISA and many other applications, with on-board calculations for point-to point, linear and log regressions, and log logit modes.
ChroMate® is a compact and economical 8-channel microplate reader.
- ChroMate® reads absorbances of 96 wells in about 12 seconds.
- ChroMate® offers a streamlined design with minimal footprint to fit any size lab bench.
- ChroMate® and your PC team up to provide full access to high level software, reporting, curve fitting, and data storage to meet the requirements of modern laboratories.
- ChroMate® permits the user to select plate layout options, and customize layouts for individual tests or panels/screens.
- NRTL and CE mark.
- Long-life IAD filters
ChroMate’s® versatile and flexible software includes the following calculation modes:
- Cutoff, Cutoff Control, Cutoff Calibrator
- Point-to-point curve fit, Multipoint % absorbance, Linear regressions, (linear, log, logit-log)
- Polynomial and Sigmoidal regressions (2nd, 3rd, 4th order, dose response, cubic spline).
- ChroMate’s® software also includes critical QC tracking, with individual selections for both calibrators and controls, absorbance or concentration, for mean, SD, CV, plus Levey-Jennings plots, and more. ChroMate® provides a patient database with multiple reporting options.